1960 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster
Mercedes-Benz presented the 300 SL gullwing in February 1954 at the International Motor Sports Show in New York, USA. The presentation of this car caused a storm of enthusiasm among visitors and the international press.
It was the birth of an icon.
In spring 1957 the legendary 300 SL Gullwing was replaced by the new 300 SL Roadster, which introduced open-air driving pleasure to high-performance sportscars. The 300 SL was superior to his predecessor in terms of driving performance because of the new rear axle
New delivered in black (DB040) over interior leather red (DB1088) to the USA. The car is in last hand in Germany since 1992. There are numerous service records of the 300 SL specialist Kienle.
The car was converted to disc brakes on all four wheels. The car is technically in an excellent condition and makes for very special driving pleasure.